When you are tired of feeling tired, unhappy with the way you are aging, and sick of feeling sick all too often, then it may be time to look into HGH therapy. Your body has many different hormones, with one of the most influential being growth hormone (somatotropin, GH). Growth hormone supports your metabolism, immune system, brain functions, cell regeneration, libido, and more. Human growth hormone is a bioidentical version of GH that supplements low somatotropin production. In this review, we will look at the HGH therapy results adults in Houston, TX, can expect to achieve following diagnosis and receipt of treatment for adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD).
Certain hormones, including GH, decrease with age. By the time most adults reach their fifties, growth hormone has been on the decline for more than twenty years. HGH therapy provides the replenishment of human growth hormones the body needs to function properly. Growth hormone receptors that do not receive enough GH each day will remain dormant, unable to carry out their functions. Because GH receptors are located throughout the body and brain, in tissues and internal organs, the effects of AGHD can be detrimental to a person’s well-being.
In the next section, we examine the widespread HGH therapy results you can expect when treated by a hormone specialist for AGHD.
HGH therapy results in Houston, TX help restore hormonal balance and well-being to adults diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency.
HGH Therapy Results: A Detailed Look at What to Expect
Growth hormone deficiency affects many of the critical functions in your body each day, including metabolism, cell regeneration, and immunity. Cellular reproduction alone ensures that you have enough new cells to protect your muscles, skin, bones, internal organs, hair, and nails from becoming weak, shrinking, and succumbing to the effects of aging. HGH therapy results promote the critical cell regeneration necessary to provide those new cells. The effects of HGH on cell regeneration are not only direct but also indirect as HGH stimulates the production of insulin growth factor 1 in the liver. IGF-1 mediates many of the activities of HGH throughout the body, beginning with cell reproduction.
Here are the many HGH therapy results adults in Houston, Texas, can expect to receive:
- Improved internal organ size and functions
- Increased bone mineral density
- Loss of excess body fat and better metabolism
- Reduced LDL and total cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Enhanced lean muscle mass and strength
- Decreased bodily stiffness and joint pains
- Improved immunity and faster healing from injury and illness
- Thicker, faster hair growth
- Stronger nails
- Increased collagen and elastin production for smoother, firmer skin
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, age spots, and sagging skin
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Improved energy and endurance
- Better focus and mental clarity
- Sharper memory and cognitive functions
- Enhanced sexual desire, arousal, performance, and pleasure
- Happier mood
- Decreased feelings of depression
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Improved night vision and eyesight
- Less sensitivity to changes in temperature
- Increased drive, motivation, and productivity
Best of all, bringing homeostasis (balance) back to the body through HGH therapy helps to reduce the risks of developing the following:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- And more
As you can see, HGH therapy results benefit all areas of your personal and professional life. With increased vitality and well-being, your outlook for the future improves exponentially. Discover why so many men and women are turning to HGH therapy to enhance their quality of life.
To get these HGH therapy results in Houston, TX, contact our hormone clinic for a free and confidential telephone consultation.