Searching for HGH therapy prices in Houston, TX, online can lead you down a confusing path. Many of the websites you come across are located in other countries. Some will allow you to pay for HGH injections online with a credit card.
If there is no requirement for a doctor’s prescription, you are dealing with a “black market” website operating illegally in the US. Also, do not be fooled by their low prices, which include only the HGH medication and none of the necessary supplies.
Other websites may require you to travel to their clinic in Panama, Costa Rica, or Mexico to get affordable, “legal” HGH medications. Bringing HGH into the US from another country is also illegal – not to mention the added expense of travel.
The price for HGH therapy in Houston, TX, does not have to be expensive. However, it is impossible to tell you how much your HGH treatment will cost until you have completed your blood tests and selected your brand and style of HGH injections. Continue reading to learn more.
Do not be misled by websites with low HGH therapy prices – do the research, get a prescription, and buy HGH legally in the US at affordable prices.
What Is Included in HGH Therapy Prices?
There are multiple factors to include in HGH therapy prices, and knowing these costs upfront can help you budget appropriately:
- Doctor visits: If you see a local hormone specialist, you will either have higher insurance copays or pay hundreds of dollars out-of-pocket. By the way, most insurance companies do not cover HGH therapy for adults except in specific medical circumstances. With our national HGH clinic, Houston men and women receive free telephone consultations.
- Blood tests: If run through your insurance plan, and if any of the blood tests are denied coverage, you could receive a bill for up to a couple thousand dollars. We have preset rates with a national lab chain for three different test panels ranging from under $300 to around $500.
- Physical exams: Local specialists can charge up to a few hundred dollars for this service, while other options can lower the price to anywhere from $10 – $75 depending on if using your family physician with a low copay or a walk-in clinic.
- HGH medications and supplies: We include all necessary supplies along with your prescribed medications. The dosage of HGH, the style of the injectable device, and the brand will determine the price of HGH therapy.
Many factors go into determining individual HGH therapy prices.
What Is the Price for HGH Therapy Injections?
For the average adult, HGH therapy prices in Houston, Texas, can range from around $600 to $1,500 per month. Some people even pay significantly less – depending on the treatment ordered by the doctor.
Here are some examples of the prices of HGH medications:
- Omnitrope: Long considered one of the most affordable brands of HGH, a 5.8 mg vial is less than $500.
- Genotropin: Genotropin MiniQuick individual, prefilled syringes range from $350 to $3,800 depending on which of the ten dosages the doctor prescribes.
- Humatrope: Pricing for Humatrope ranges from $1,000 to $5,700, depending on whether you purchase a 5 mg vial or one of the HumatroPen devices.
- Norditropin: The FlexPro pens range in price from around $1,075 to $2,760.
Other options are also available, and these prices were current at the time of this posting. Many pharmaceutical companies also offer programs to assist with the affordability of their HGH medications. Our clinical advisors will help you get the best possible prices for your HGH therapy in Houston, TX. Call today for a free consultation.