Human growth hormone deficiency can lead to impaired quality of life, declining health, depression, and increased risk of multiple medical conditions for adults. If you are suffering from adult HGH deficiency, Houston hormone clinics have the answers and treatment you seek.
Adult growth hormone deficiency occurs when the pituitary gland no longer produces enough HGH for the body’s growth hormone receptors. When this happens, the receptors remain dormant, unable to carry out their functions.
For adults dealing with HGH deficiency in Houston, TX, that can mean any of the following issues:
Luckily, HGH deficiency treatment can reverse those concerns and restore hormonal balance to the body. Hormonal imbalance does not need to destroy your quality of life and goals and hopes for the future.
HGH deficiency can impact your quality of life and future – HGH treatment can restore hormonal balance.
What Is HGH Deficiency and Do I Have the Symptoms?
HGH deficiency is a medical condition resulting from a decline in growth hormone production by the pituitary gland. Reduced growth hormone production has many causes, including:
- Aging – production begins a slow decline before most people turn thirty
- Severe head injury
- Tumor in the hypothalamus or pituitary gland
- Treatment with radiation or surgery to the brain
- Certain autoimmune diseases
- Reduced blood supply to the brain due to specific medical causes
- Some genetic abnormalities
- Residual impact of childhood-onset HGH deficiency
Regarding symptoms of HGH deficiency, Houston adults should be aware of the following changes in their bodies and lives:
- Weight gain
- Ongoing fatigue
- Insomnia or other sleep interferences
- Low sex drive
- Impaired sexual abilities
- Muscle or bone loss
- Height shrinkage
- Joint or body aches
- Poor internal organ functions
- High cholesterol or blood pressure levels
- Increased wrinkles, skin sagging, and age spots
- Hair thinning or loss
- Brittle nails
- Frequent or longer-lasting illness
- Slow to heal from injury
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Poor focus, mental clarity, or cognitive functions
If you have the symptoms of HGH deficiency in Houston, contact our hormone specialists for a free consultation.
How Do You Diagnose and Treat HGH Deficiency in Houston?
When it comes to diagnosing and treating HGH deficiency, Houston men and women do not have to look any farther than their telephones for help. Our hormone specialists eliminate the need for time-consuming and expensive office visits by providing free consultations by phone. That allows you to speak freely about your symptoms and concerns in the private setting of your choice. You can ask as many questions as you want and get the answers you need to make an informed decision about your well-being.
The HGH deficiency diagnostic process includes the following simple steps:
- Consultation by phone
- Blood specimen collection at a nearby laboratory
- Local physical examination
- Completion of online health forms
- Follow-up consultation by phone to discuss results and treatment options
For more information about diagnosing and treating HGH deficiency in Houston, Texas, contact our hormone clinic today.